Hiya,
Ok, here is your stock file modified and should run pretty well. The timing tables are my starting generic when tuning an unknown camshaft so I am sure you can benefit from some fine tuning. This is still set up for stock exhaust.
5.3L cam upgrade tuning questions
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: 5.3L cam upgrade tuning questions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
darkman5001
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:15 pm
- cars: 2005 Yukon, 2004 Suburban, 2001 Tahoe, 2002 Envoy, 2006 Envoy, 2003 Lincoln LS
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Re: 5.3L cam upgrade tuning questions
In-Tech I appreciate it brother. Once I get this motor assembled and on the stand I will see how things go, and will let you know how it went.
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: 5.3L cam upgrade tuning questions
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.