PCM Tuning with RomRaider using JDF/VDF Definitions
-
2JZ-E36
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:23 am
- cars: 2JZ E36
Re: PCM Tuning with RomRaider using JDF/VDF Definitions
I removed the download, my code is now part of Romraider 1.0.0, you can download it on the website.
-
roughneck427
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:49 am
- cars: 2002 Camaro
2008 Pontiac G8
Re: PCM Tuning with RomRaider using JDF/VDF Definitions
This is just wrong I sent this to John at TC hopefully he takes legal action against this. It’s one thing for personal use.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Tuning with RomRaider using JDF/VDF Definitions
I am going to lock this thread, as I think it is about to get out of control. The way I see it, this is an original open source product. I am happy to talk to anyone who has a stake in this directly and I will respect their wishes with regards to what is on this site. This has been around for over 6 months with no complaints and nobody is distributing anything they do not have the rights to. If there is a question about the software itself it should be raised with the Romraider team directly.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396