Need Help Setting Up a Wideband SOLVED
-
Maxxx
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am
- cars: VS Commodore ute and a VY Commodore ute
- Location: Mornington Peninsula Vic.
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
I do have the wiring diagram
-
VTXU8
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
Sorry, Maxx.
I meant, do you have a wiring diagram you can post here? It maybe different to my one.
I meant, do you have a wiring diagram you can post here? It maybe different to my one.
-
Maxxx
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am
- cars: VS Commodore ute and a VY Commodore ute
- Location: Mornington Peninsula Vic.
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
This is the wiring diagram I have and how I have wired it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VTXU8
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
You have definitely wired it right.
-
Maxxx
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am
- cars: VS Commodore ute and a VY Commodore ute
- Location: Mornington Peninsula Vic.
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
That's why I started thinking I have something wrong in tunerpro.
-
Maxxx
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am
- cars: VS Commodore ute and a VY Commodore ute
- Location: Mornington Peninsula Vic.
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
Thank you for the help. I appreciate it
-
VTXU8
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:12 am
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
No Problem, Maxxx.
you're probably right. Just something in TP. Or maybe something with the ADX.
you're probably right. Just something in TP. Or maybe something with the ADX.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
So you have the wire connected to the gauge and the PCM? Try disconnecting the wire from the gauge so it's only feeding the PCM.Maxxx wrote:The gauge and pin B10 are connected to 6 on the controller. You have circled 10 on the controller, is that where I should put pin B10?
-
Maxxx
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:55 am
- cars: VS Commodore ute and a VY Commodore ute
- Location: Mornington Peninsula Vic.
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
Hi Immortality, I have tried that too and it made no difference. i have checked voltage at pin B10 with the car idling and it was around 2.3 2.4 with the gauge showing around 14.4. Then I shut the motor off and turned the key to power on and the gauge was showing 18 with the motor not running and voltage was in the high 3's. The voltage is getting to the PCM but doesn't seem to be working in tunerpro .
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Need Help Setting Up a Wideband
Maxxx wrote:Hi all. I have a 2000 VS V6 ute that I am having trouble with trying to log a wideband O2 sensor. The PCM is a 16199728, I'm using Tunerpro RT, the wideband is a Spartan 3. I've set up Tunerpro with CXAJ1848.BIN, VS_V6_$51 Enhanced_v1.4.xdf, VS_V6_$51_Enhanced_v1.4.adx. I have wired the O2 controller into Pin B10, I have a gauge in the car so I can see the AFR. I have read The1's PDF on setting up the O2 sensor in the enhanced adx and I have watched his youtube video on calibrating the wideband using the "Graph" program but still can't get the O2 to work in Tunerpro. Also I cannot find a "value" to see AFR readings on the dash of tunerpro. Any help with this would be appreciated.
I think you need to use the correct Enhanced bin to match the XDF and ADX. The1 would have altered the .bin file to create the extra inputs or re-assigned/defined the inputs to suit a 0-5v.