Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Ok so I just uploaded 6 NVXF3 files I found that I'd previously downloaded direct from ford site.
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
I see, I'll check the logs and see what they look like. If they were from Ford and in phf or vbf format, I suspect that means it will be encrypted in some way. If that's the case, would probably have to write the files using the ford software to a computer, then read it using something that can dump as a raw bin file with no encryption like PCM Flash.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Strangely they came up saying they were in a commercial format but definitely not & I don't think encrypted they're 216KB in size!
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
What's the software called that used those files?
The uploaded files worked perfect btw, I added the checksum type and scanned + updated the database so it should be live on the server now. I also gave you the unlock for the file.
If you happen to have any more of those files, I'd take them all =), might be easiest to zip and send in a PM.
Existing masks auto detected the pats address, so nice quick one like I expected =).
The uploaded files worked perfect btw, I added the checksum type and scanned + updated the database so it should be live on the server now. I also gave you the unlock for the file.
If you happen to have any more of those files, I'd take them all =), might be easiest to zip and send in a PM.
Existing masks auto detected the pats address, so nice quick one like I expected =).
Last edited by DWS on Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
They were direct from Ford site....https://www.fordtechservice.dealerconne ... n=no_logon
They changed it so you now have to have a log on so I can't get access anymore, but I have a whole heap of files from YEARS ago so yeah I can most likely send you whatever strategy you'd like.
They changed it so you now have to have a log on so I can't get access anymore, but I have a whole heap of files from YEARS ago so yeah I can most likely send you whatever strategy you'd like.
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Shot you a pm about the bins.
For the format name, I think just calling it "Ford" wouldn't make much sense to most people, maybe Ford IDP? Basically just need a somewhat short term that represents what format the file is in so anyone that has used that format would know the correct option to pick.
For the format name, I think just calling it "Ford" wouldn't make much sense to most people, maybe Ford IDP? Basically just need a somewhat short term that represents what format the file is in so anyone that has used that format would know the correct option to pick.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
The software they use I think is called Ford IDS so maybe that but I'll leave it up to you... all the files downloaded from them seem to either be in .BIN. .VBF or .PHF format but none are encrypted from what I know.
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
That's interesting if they are the same file size, then fair chances they are the same format, but I've never seen/worked with vbf or phf files before so not sure what they look like, of course would need to be a EEC-V file for me to really make sense of right now lol.
Added Strategies:
Added Strategies:
Code: Select all
NVXF3
NVXF5
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
I'm an AASRA member so I should be able to purchase a subscription and still access the ford site. Assuming they still make the AU stuff available.
I've never played with IDS before, so it's all new to me. When I get a spare minute I'll look further into it.
I've never played with IDS before, so it's all new to me. When I get a spare minute I'll look further into it.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
Is the AASRA worth while?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...