End of Injection timing VS-VY

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: End of Injection timing VS-VY

Post by AngelMarc »

I haven't found out all the details, but I read some things that sounds accurate. Hard to find good reads anymore. The 3800 trigger pattern is one of the patterns I'm interested in.
18x counts after the specific 3x. Each 20 degree of calculated advance removes 1 from the 18x count used as the starting point, then yeah, some additional conventional CPU timer.
Have to do some extra shit when CPU has less bits to work with. Might even be a more accurate strategy than code I made, since it relies on crank pulses for more degrees compared to mine.
Don't stress specific units.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: End of Injection timing VS-VY

Post by The1 »

i believe they use an internal timer 15.25us, that relives cpu load, the ecu for our code uses a 68HC11 so nothing compaired to whats available now.