ECU PPK Signal

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Stag76
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am
cars: Triumph TR7 - fitted with VT EcoTec+4l60e Auto
Triumph TR7 fitted with L27+TH700 (WIP)

Re: ECU PPK Signal

Post by Stag76 »

Thanks for that.
My gearbox is not changing out of 1st gear, so I am troubleshooting that and needed to know if the PPK had any effect.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: ECU PPK Signal

Post by antus »

Im not an expert on the box, and have never had one but as far as I know TH700 is 100% mechanical, so I think it must be a mechanical problem in the box. It wasnt until the 4L60E and the '424 PCM on the VR that Holden had a PCM controlled box on the commodore.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396