Kinj flow

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: Kinj flow

Post by Asho88 »

Yeah I’m looking at adding boost down the track hence the 42lbs used them in my previous build though that was a turbo 304. Cheers
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: Kinj flow

Post by Asho88 »

I'm going to change it to single stage but I want to change the Bpw to get it to change to double fire when its needed is there a formula or a rough ball park I should start with or is just play around lol?
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Kinj flow

Post by delcowizzid »

Did you use a 304 cam
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: Kinj flow

Post by Asho88 »

Yep it’s a crow 4502 pretty mild but has a bit of chop being in the little 253. I tried running it in single stage seemed to be running out of fuel though it was reading rich on the tuner pro gauge. Also stalls as soon as I put it into gear so I’ve got some work to do.