Help tune lean no matter how much fuel I add to the map

Tuning The Delco In Realtime
brindo
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Western Queensland

Re: Help tune lean no matter how much fuel I add to the map

Post by brindo »

There is an idle ignition map, but no VE map for idle as such, unless you are using the Closed Throttle VE vs RPM. If you are, I would recommend you don't until the tune is far more advanced.
If you load up the stock 12p bin as a Compare Bin, then go to Tools, and select "Difference Tool". The click "Search". It will then show a list of everything that you have changed from the stock 12p bin.
It should look something like this.
If anything is "Undefined" in the list, start again from a fresh 12p copy.
Difference Tool.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Asho88
Posts: 168
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2024 5:32 am
cars: Vh Commodore 253 looking to convert to fuel injection.

Re: Help tune lean no matter how much fuel I add to the map

Post by Asho88 »

Yeah I did notice there wasn’t an idle map. Just got that thought as I currently don’t have a speedo connected up that it may be effecting it somehow though if it just runs off of the main VE map it should be adjusting by the MAP. I haven’t made any changes to the closed throttle ve vs rpm. I’ve just been tinkering with the main Ve map trying to keep it simple. I’ll look at comparing them tomorrow and see how I go cheers