Tech2Win crashes when connecting to vehicle - OBDXPro GT
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: Tech2Win crashes when connecting to vehicle - OBDXPro GT
Or it's trying to save a file into a protected folder I've had that with a few softwares wonder why it's crashing and it simply couldnt right a config file or log file to the default location called for in the aoftware lol
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
simple1
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2026 12:25 am
- cars: Vz Monaro, Hk Premier, Vz thunder Crewman
Re: Tech2Win crashes when connecting to vehicle - OBDXPro GT
Hi group has anyone had any success here? I have literally spent all day trying to connect to my car. I am using the OBDX pro GT. Tech2 win boots up perfect loads my holden bin and as soon as I match the ports in tech2 and the laptop and try to connect to the car it just shuts down. I have tried to install the older download off OBDX' s site I have tried another install on a windows 7 laptop, that had an issue of not showing the OBDX PRO in the devices list at startup I messed around for a couple of hours on that and pulled the pin. My next idea is install a windows 7 VM and see if that can connect. If anyone could point me in the right direction in either windows 7 or 11 it would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
-
kur4o
- Posts: 1145
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:20 am
Re: Tech2Win crashes when connecting to vehicle - OBDXPro GT
Can you explain more, you shouldn`t do any of these.match the ports in tech2
-
Madchuska
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:20 pm
- cars: Holden
Re: Tech2Win crashes when connecting to vehicle - OBDXPro GT
I've been facing a similar issue and lodged a ticket with OBDx support a few weeks back.
Windows 10
Tech2Win - V2.336
Holden Bin - 136.00
OBDX Pro GT - FWV 1.0.2.0
Trying to connect to a VX Commodore BCM and always get the same error "No communication with vehicle"
Then once I click abort Tech2win eventually crashes.
Windows 10
Tech2Win - V2.336
Holden Bin - 136.00
OBDX Pro GT - FWV 1.0.2.0
Trying to connect to a VX Commodore BCM and always get the same error "No communication with vehicle"
Then once I click abort Tech2win eventually crashes.