98 99 Blackbox XMLs
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
nice, thanks!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
It looks like joukoy has put those xmls in the universal patcher beta at https://universalpatcher.net/download/ so you can use that beta if you have any trouble.
Not sure about the vats patch.
Not sure about the vats patch.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
sparepartsblazer
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:18 am
- Location: Missouri
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
Nice. I didnt even notice.antus wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2026 10:28 am It looks like joukoy has put those xmls in the universal patcher beta at https://universalpatcher.net/download/ so you can use that beta if you have any trouble.
Not sure about the vats patch.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
I did PM him, and he only did it last night before I posted and after you asked and you had already tried the first time
Thanks Joukoy!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
CDNL
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2026 9:24 pm
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
I take no credit for the xml file posted here. Credit goes to Antus and Sparepartsblazer. Antus generated the file and Sparepartsblazer determined the correct address of the transmission type. I then fed this information to Copilot and it found the correct addresses for the TCC Selenoid Enabler and the Shift Pattern Switch Available tables. I then put the new addresses into the xml file that Antus generated and put the resulting file into my copy of Universal Patcher and was able to read the corresponding bin file and saw that it produced the correct trans information.
I should note, that I have no computer, engineering, or electronic background. I posted the file so that people much smarter than me can check the file out and make any necessary changes before it's accepted for general use.
I should note, that I have no computer, engineering, or electronic background. I posted the file so that people much smarter than me can check the file out and make any necessary changes before it's accepted for general use.
-
CDNL
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2026 9:24 pm
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
Cant upload the 9365095.xml file. I get the message - uploaded file was identified as possible attack vector-what does that mean? An how can it be fixed
-
sparepartsblazer
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:18 am
- Location: Missouri
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
Have to zip it or change ext to .txtCDNL wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2026 5:38 pm Cant upload the 9365095.xml file. I get the message - uploaded file was identified as possible attack vector-what does that mean? An how can it be fixed
-
CDNL
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2026 9:24 pm
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
That works, thanks Sparepartsblazer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
sparepartsblazer
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:18 am
- Location: Missouri
Re: 98 99 Blackbox XMLs
Been working on these. Got the DTC search figured out, so no matter what OS it works. Still working on finding the search areas for common things(vats,fans,etc.)