2014+ GM BCM's Flashing

radrace19
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
cars: Pontiac G8 GXP

Re: 2014+ GM BCM's Flashing

Post by radrace19 »

I think I had issues with that pinout also.
I grabbed my harness from the garage and looked at my working pinout.

Here is what mine is
x1 - Natural
Pin1 - Ground
Pin24 - CAN-
Pin25 - CAN+

X2 - Blue
Pin1 - 12v

X6 - Gray
Pin23 - GMLan
User avatar
grandprixlimited
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:27 pm
cars: 1997 Chevy Astro BBC Swapped

Re: 2014+ GM BCM's Flashing

Post by grandprixlimited »

no ignition?
radrace19
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
cars: Pontiac G8 GXP

Re: 2014+ GM BCM's Flashing

Post by radrace19 »

grandprixlimited wrote: Wed Jan 07, 2026 8:51 pm no ignition?
Correct. Those are the only ones I have in my bench harness and it works just fine.
User avatar
grandprixlimited
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:27 pm
cars: 1997 Chevy Astro BBC Swapped

Re: 2014+ GM BCM's Flashing

Post by grandprixlimited »

No Communication using that wiring pinout
PXL_20260108_033748058[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
grandprixlimited
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:27 pm
cars: 1997 Chevy Astro BBC Swapped

Re: 2014+ GM BCM's Flashing

Post by grandprixlimited »

Got it to go, I got it to work this way
PXL_20260108_035014754[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.