Help logging afr on tunerpro l67 vy Commodore kalmaker
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Help logging afr on tunerpro l67 vy Commodore kalmaker
Well if its modified then whoever modified it should take enhanced out the name and name it for kalmaker (but leave original credits for the original authors work too) to prevent confusion and using it on the wrong application. But sorry, I dont know what it takes to turn it on, and if its something in hardware, adx, or you have it right and its something else in your wideband. So i'm going to check out of this thread.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Re: Help logging afr on tunerpro l67 vy Commodore kalmaker
Ok sorry if it offended you i dont know what im doing and need help to figure it out. You seemed ok with it in the original post i made asking about logging boost
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Help logging afr on tunerpro l67 vy Commodore kalmaker
You can do what you want, you can ask. No problem there. My angle is Kalmaker is not our software, but you are using our definition with it. So it was never designed for that, never tested for that and is out of our specification. I want anyone reading this to clearly understand that it is not a problem with *our* software - you are using it for a different and unintended purpose. I am happy for others to help if they know anything, that's fine, I just didn't realise in the first post you were on Kalmaker and I thought you were on our software. And then we started talking about changing it, which could trip someone up if they try and use it as intended and dont realise they have a modified version. I do not run Kalmaker, and I do not personally have anything to add for your specific problem now I understand what we are talking about.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Re: Help logging afr on tunerpro l67 vy Commodore kalmaker
Ok thats fine i just figured because you actually said it was a good idea to the guy who modified it back in 2021 that that was cool that he did it so I didn't realise it was going to be an issue. I did put Kalmaker in the title so there was no confusion. Im not saying anything negative im just asking for advice from people that know more about this then myself so again sorry if it offended someone. I didn't realise it was an issue
-
Spookydriftr
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:57 am
- cars: 2003 vy Commodore s l67
Re: Help logging afr on tunerpro l67 vy Commodore kalmaker
viewtopic.php?t=7096
You even said thanks for posting that so i obviously didn't know it was an issue. I never said anything negative I just asked for advice mate
You even said thanks for posting that so i obviously didn't know it was an issue. I never said anything negative I just asked for advice mate
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Help logging afr on tunerpro l67 vy Commodore kalmaker
no issue 
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396