Wanted: VN-VS rear left caliper, or bracket (stock live axle)

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted: VN-VS rear left caliper, or bracket (stock live axle)

Post by vlad01 »

Found this listing for $150 for a DBA unit by browsing ebay manually. Wouldn't come up via search or google, not even the AI search found a price this good! Has a coupon for $10 off, so it's currently $140 delivered, that's a no brainer, so I am all sorted now.

I rang another wrecker yesterday, no dice, so new is looking to be the only viable option if your calipers are too sad to reco easily.

Thanks all for your help :thumbup:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/197704118680 Left side one.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/205730706958 Right side one.