1227165 ECU Questions
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: 1227165 ECU Questions
header leaks will make the wideband read wrong and cause backfiring out the exhaust
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
K1ng0011
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:13 am
- cars: 1972 Camaro Base Model
Re: 1227165 ECU Questions
Yah its smooth when I drive it now its really nice even with open loop forced. Not sure why it affected the AE but I am glad at this point that I am on the right track.
-
oldn64
- Posts: 256
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 7:05 am
- cars: Vq Statesman, VE SS wagon, VE Sv6, VY SV8, VL Belina
- Location: Country Victoria on a direct road to WINTON
Re: 1227165 ECU Questions
As delco has stated manifold leaks are not good for metering devices or smoothness and will make a racquet.
They are one of the worse I have seen and suspect that your original backfire issue did not help these. Good to here it is resolved though!
cheers
oldn64
They are one of the worse I have seen and suspect that your original backfire issue did not help these. Good to here it is resolved though!
cheers
oldn64
-
K1ng0011
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:13 am
- cars: 1972 Camaro Base Model
Re: 1227165 ECU Questions
I had forgotten to do this but I wanted to upload the .bin that I am using. This is what I have been driving around with it seems stable. It has been working well for me. When it gets to be winter here in a few months. I might need to makes some adjustments to how it starts in the cold we will see. If I update it I will post so people can use my .bin in the future if they need it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: 1227165 ECU Questions
All ways good to see people sharing back to the community .there's a 12p custom tunes thread in the Holden ecu section if you want to share it there with some details like the other files in there
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem