My Delcoed Rides

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

Biggvl wrote:
vlad01 wrote:The VH idles great during warmup. as soon as its warm and goes into closed loop idle it hunts like a pig.
Nope, thats fixed. Look at the last log in my thread, leaned the crap out of it in the low area, mint as now :thumbup:

http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic. ... &start=430
ok thats awesome. helps having the new widebands hey. Is there much difference between left and right banks?
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Gareth »

Thought you'd never ask ;)

About .3 an AFR...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by HQ355 »

Biggvl wrote:
vlad01 wrote:The issues with idle on Big Gs car makes it hard to sleep at night lol
oh for f%&k sake :lol:
It's the tinfoil hat interfering with the signals from the mother ship with your sleepless nights lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

Biggvl wrote:Thought you'd never ask ;)

About .3 an AFR...
Proves split exhaust system works on v6.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:
Biggvl wrote:
vlad01 wrote:The issues with idle on Big Gs car makes it hard to sleep at night lol
oh for f%&k sake :lol:
It's the tinfoil hat interfering with the signals from the mother ship with your sleepless nights lol

haha :lol:
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by HQ355 »

Tazzi will verify, he's broken the code of the mothership
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Holden202T »

anyways back to my car :P

i made some changes to the cold start numbers, was too rich, it still is, but heaps better, you wouldn't know its on methanol now he he :) also tweaked some IAC stuff, much happier on gear changes now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbL52SC7Ng
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbL52SC7Ng[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by vlad01 »

goes into gear smoother than my car.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by Dylan »

Nice. I see there's plenty of gold paint on hand too.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: My Delcoed Rides

Post by HQ355 »

C'mon Sammy, some wheel spin in the shed ! Gota load up the new motor, all this idling no good for it