The red one will just be cleaned up body/interior wise to make it Micky mouse.
It will get that engine im building,
rebuilt and beefed up T5.
slight brake upgrade.
kmac stage 2 strut tops.
kmac 30mm front bar
all my suspensions bits, boge shocks and superpro bushes etc...
mace CAI
pacemaker, possibly twin cats and 2.5" system
trutac diff. (that will be your job lol)
some 225 turanza tyres squeezed on to 6" wide rims lol.
Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Dylan wrote:Maybe burn a srock 12P with closed loop see if there's any improvement counts out the O2 at least.
Or even a stock VP with closed loop temp maxed out if you only have 16k chips around.
ill try foamy's memcal in it. I got that floating around somethere.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Maybe fit that and pull the nb signal wire from the ecu. That'll disable any blm. And keeps your hands clean.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
his targets won't even work on a NB anyway so no BLMs anyway.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
That's right that has 16:1? How'd the motor handle that? Must be ok.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
They love it!Dylan wrote:That's right that has 16:1? How'd the motor handle that? Must be ok.
Thats the target I use for most of the cruise areas.
The v6 doesn't seem to suffer misfiring until about 19:1 I have found, pretty much at the limits of the WB But best economy looks to be 10:1 from my testing.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
10:1 best economy?
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Tru tracs are sick
done 2 this month
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Dylan wrote:10:1 best economy?
sorry 16:1
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Had a look for my memcals. They must all be in the car still. I had them there as "just in case" items.
what a pita! Its at manhien salvage and its not even entered into their system and I have to give 24 hour notice just to get my stuff out of the car after they enter it in. Friday is the earliest I can see it
what a pita! Its at manhien salvage and its not even entered into their system and I have to give 24 hour notice just to get my stuff out of the car after they enter it in. Friday is the earliest I can see it