The pipes are equal length 4 in to 1 open headers. No chance of a balance pipe on these unfortunately. I am tempted to drop in a '424 running 11P, add a cam sensor and a little bit of code to trim the banks. Can then wire the injectors in actual banks rather than in firing order.
The Val
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: The Val
Still racing and still running low 10s
Have not been able to crack the elusive 9 second pass yet.
The pipes are equal length 4 in to 1 open headers. No chance of a balance pipe on these unfortunately. I am tempted to drop in a '424 running 11P, add a cam sensor and a little bit of code to trim the banks. Can then wire the injectors in actual banks rather than in firing order.
The pipes are equal length 4 in to 1 open headers. No chance of a balance pipe on these unfortunately. I am tempted to drop in a '424 running 11P, add a cam sensor and a little bit of code to trim the banks. Can then wire the injectors in actual banks rather than in firing order.
-
heff0018
- Posts: 1061
- Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:42 am
- cars: CL valiant charger, VH valiant charger
Re: The Val
Thats one cool VC. I hope I have the problem of running low 10's one day. Ha. Good luck