Memcal ID Tool with Data Version 1.11

Programs / Tools / Scripts
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Memcal ID Tool with Data Version 1.10

Post by delcowizzid »

If I remember right there is 2 versions of tge atfy bin think it was a release that was quickly found to have an issue and retweaked but labeled similar to still match the holden documentation
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
pman92
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Castlemaine, Vic

Re: Memcal ID Tool with Data Version 1.10

Post by pman92 »

delcowizzid wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2024 10:16 am If I remember right there is 2 versions of tge atfy bin think it was a release that was quickly found to have an issue and retweaked but labeled similar to still match the holden documentation
The one in the ID tool zip file seems to be completely up the shit. As I mentioned it's got data in the wrong spot and doesnt seem to match with other 5D bins at all. The one I pulled from a memcal ended up being A5 so its completely different as well. I'm pretty sure the one in the zip file is a bad read or has been found somewhere unreliable
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Memcal ID Tool with Data Version 1.11

Post by The1 »

Updated id tool and ziped bins, hopefully caught up
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Memcal ID Tool with Data Version 1.10

Post by The1 »

Knackersjewels wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:04 am
The1 wrote:no, ive fixed it now
Hey mate, can it identify Kalmaker bins?
Yes i tried to add them all in.