should be fine, I have a similar one that I am going to use this weekend to check the settings in my MTX-L so can let you know
I think it is only an issue with the ALDL because of the odd speed that it communicates at
Edit: I have tested the jaycar USB to serial adaptor that I have and it works fine with the Innovate
VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
-
trikky73
- Posts: 72
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:22 am
- cars: VS V6 Sedan
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
I have just made screenshots of the MAIN info for Innovate LM2 which could be similar to know how & what to setup, let me know if anyone is interested & I'll make a thread & link!
-
vsslpr
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 pm
- cars: VS s1
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
Definitely interested- cheers!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
good info there, be interested to see how you all go with getting it match.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
Just uploaded VS V6 N/A 1.2 has new code for Extended Spark Tables and IAT Spark Correction to 1000cylair.
Thanks to Charlay86 for his work Extended tables on S/C models will goto to 1650cylair. Testing has been good so releases will follow.
Thanks to Charlay86 for his work Extended tables on S/C models will goto to 1650cylair. Testing has been good so releases will follow.
-
DavoF
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:05 am
- cars: VX L67 Executive
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
Good work guys. Look forward to trying it out. 
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
Also thanks to VXL67getrag for testing the vx s/c code
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
N.W. Thank you guys for creating it, certainly is easy for change over points & has so much potential, also with extra features & getting K.A.L. working next test!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Enhanced Factory Bins
added VT V8 Bin, Only bench tested atm, has MAF code updated.