ALDL Logger V2
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: ALDL Logger V2
The car is std so I used the $11 and it connected but with a lot of retrying. After that it logged and recorded fine. The playback was great. If I press the button to disconnect it was almost impossible to reconnect. I removed and refitted the plug. Turned the engine on and off and finally after many retries it connected. I had a problem logging this car some years ago but haven't played with it for a few years now. If I connect my scantool it never has a problem to connect and display the info so makes me think it's not bad connection. I know slack is the word to use but time goes by. It's the 12P I need to get sorted out next.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Have updated the zip in the first post.
Fixed the 11Aux.adx not displaying data in TunerPro, and tested 11P_1baA.adx, 11P_3bEA.adx, 12P_1BaA.adx. All connect, record, display and playback in TP version 5.00.8853
Fixed the 11Aux.adx not displaying data in TunerPro, and tested 11P_1baA.adx, 11P_3bEA.adx, 12P_1BaA.adx. All connect, record, display and playback in TP version 5.00.8853
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Do all the letters at the end mean anything? Eg, 12P_1BaA obviously 12P 1bar but the spelling throws me a bit 1BaA? Same with the 11P one's.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Yeah they do. The 8 char limit for file names is a pain to work with.
Some examples...
11P_3bEA.adx - 11P, 3 Bar, Engine only, log Aux inputs.
12P_808A - 12P, 808 interface so RS232, log Aux inputs
11P_1baA+ - 11P, 1 Bar, log Aux inputs, + for the accelerometer and to be used with + firmware
Some examples...
11P_3bEA.adx - 11P, 3 Bar, Engine only, log Aux inputs.
12P_808A - 12P, 808 interface so RS232, log Aux inputs
11P_1baA+ - 11P, 1 Bar, log Aux inputs, + for the accelerometer and to be used with + firmware
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Thanks just what I needed.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: ALDL Logger V2
yeah its hard to get a good file name in 8 characters 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: ALDL Logger V2
OK well after a big sleep I tried it out again this morning. The 12P I waited till the wideband warmed up then connected, recorded and played back great. No problems at all. All I have to do is change the 12P to 3bar and laughing. The 11aux I assume is for the original $11 VR V8 program? The connection problem is fixed by again using the latest XDL file but it says it's recording but no playback in Tunerpro. It shows no playback in message 0 or the monitors so I am not sure where to look to fix the problem.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Have you got data tracing turned on in tuner pro?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Is that a setting in Tunerpro? I assumed if the data is displaying fine with 12P it would work with the $11aux.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: ALDL Logger V2
I just worked out that issue, Im using 11p, there's a button on the menu bar at the top of the window.
Mine would play but with no data until I checked that button... Don't know why but it worked...
Mine would play but with no data until I checked that button... Don't know why but it worked...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...