Vlad's rides thread
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Going off 200's pic I can easily see how Holden just remarked the dipstick to put an extra litre of oil in for the oil burners. What a nasty fix for a problem.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Geez my bend and tig on a bracket solution to move the dipstick to the front of the bay seems rather agricultural now
The last motor pics are amazing, I would never start it up and just leave it on the stand.
The last motor pics are amazing, I would never start it up and just leave it on the stand.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
VL400 wrote:Geez my bend and tig on a bracket solution to move the dipstick to the front of the bay seems rather agricultural now![]()
The last motor pics are amazing, I would never start it up and just leave it on the stand.
I just like looking at it haha. Should build a glass case around it.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
you do that and your banned 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Holy shit, i just spat my drink out everywhere, funniest thing ever

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
delivery arrived!
Some tools and bolts for 2 transmissions worth.
Some tools and bolts for 2 transmissions worth.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I still piss myself everytime I read this, thanks bigg GBiggvl wrote:Holy shit, i just spat my drink out everywhere, funniest thing ever![]()
![]()
![]()
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
what are all the bolts for ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Ha, me too, we should ban him anywayHQ355 wrote:I still piss myself everytime I read this, thanks bigg GBiggvl wrote:Holy shit, i just spat my drink out everywhere, funniest thing ever![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...