si shows that as the Outage Detection Signal circuit, but i can give that a tryradrace19 wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 12:14 amThis is what I have found. I have not tested it yet.gmtech825 wrote: Thu Jan 29, 2026 7:11 pm has anyone successfully enabled the rear emergency light flashers in one of these? from what i've found it looks like the input to the BCM is the same pin as the fog light switch
BCM - X2 - Pin 19
Ground switched
07-2013 GM BCM
-
gmtech825
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
-
radrace19
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
- cars: Pontiac G8 GXP
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
What year and vehicle? The few I checked show nothing in that location.gmtech825 wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 4:11 pmsi shows that as the Outage Detection Signal circuit, but i can give that a tryradrace19 wrote: Sat Jan 31, 2026 12:14 amThis is what I have found. I have not tested it yet.gmtech825 wrote: Thu Jan 29, 2026 7:11 pm has anyone successfully enabled the rear emergency light flashers in one of these? from what i've found it looks like the input to the BCM is the same pin as the fog light switch
BCM - X2 - Pin 19
Ground switched
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
2011-13 Suburban shows bulb outtage X2 pin 19 if that helps.
I tried it on my bench bcm and nothing happened.
Some looking around found X3 pin 21 to be foglamps or Upfitter Provision (PPV or 5W4).
Guessing you would need the cals of a ppv to do some testing.. What are you expecting?? fast flash rear lights??
I tried it on my bench bcm and nothing happened.
Some looking around found X3 pin 21 to be foglamps or Upfitter Provision (PPV or 5W4).
Guessing you would need the cals of a ppv to do some testing.. What are you expecting?? fast flash rear lights??
-
radrace19
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
- cars: Pontiac G8 GXP
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
Interesting.ironduke wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 1:21 pm 2011-13 Suburban shows bulb outtage X2 pin 19 if that helps.
I tried it on my bench bcm and nothing happened.
Some looking around found X3 pin 21 to be foglamps or Upfitter Provision (PPV or 5W4).
Guessing you would need the cals of a ppv to do some testing.. What are you expecting?? fast flash rear lights??
2011 Caprice PPV with the same BCM.
x2
19 - Emergency Lamp Flasher Signal
That rear lights and reverse lights will alternate side to side.
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
So if we used the lighting cal for the 2011 caprice ppv then X2 pin 19 would probably work.radrace19 wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 2:30 pmInteresting.ironduke wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 1:21 pm 2011-13 Suburban shows bulb outtage X2 pin 19 if that helps.
I tried it on my bench bcm and nothing happened.
Some looking around found X3 pin 21 to be foglamps or Upfitter Provision (PPV or 5W4).
Guessing you would need the cals of a ppv to do some testing.. What are you expecting?? fast flash rear lights??
2011 Caprice PPV with the same BCM.
x2
19 - Emergency Lamp Flasher Signal
That rear lights and reverse lights will alternate side to side.
I looked up some cals for 2013 suburban and I recognize the OS as the same as my truck, Lighting cal is different though and I don't have it, yet..
-
radrace19
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
- cars: Pontiac G8 GXP
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
Here is a lighting cal from a 2013 Suburban.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
Thanks, bit of differences with the first lighting cal with that os I pulled.. I'll work on getting some more..radrace19 wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 3:15 pm 4-22862382.bin
Here is a lighting cal from a 2013 Suburban.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
radrace19
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
- cars: Pontiac G8 GXP
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
Here is the 2013 Caprice PPV lighting cal.
I don't have a 2013 Tahoe PPV file currently
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
oh geez.. brain cramp.. I thought the 1st cal you posted was from a ppv.. I didn't pay attention, sorry..radrace19 wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 4:36 pm Here is the 2013 Caprice PPV lighting cal.
4-92290401.bin
I don't have a 2013 Tahoe PPV file currently
for 2013 BCM with OS 22820316 it looks like lighting cals 22862404 or 22862405 are used with ppv vehicles.
I can pull cals later so we'll have one..
For the caprice ppv do you have a vin or have some cal numbers for the lighting of a non ppv vehicle?
-
radrace19
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:51 pm
- cars: Pontiac G8 GXP
Re: 07-2013 GM BCM
The 2011-2013 Caprice in the US was only available as a PPV.ironduke wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 4:59 pmoh geez.. brain cramp.. I thought the 1st cal you posted was from a ppv.. I didn't pay attention, sorry..radrace19 wrote: Mon Feb 02, 2026 4:36 pm Here is the 2013 Caprice PPV lighting cal.
4-92290401.bin
I don't have a 2013 Tahoe PPV file currently
for 2013 BCM with OS 22820316 it looks like lighting cals 22862404 or 22862405 are used with ppv vehicles.
I can pull cals later so we'll have one..
For the caprice ppv do you have a vin or have some cal numbers for the lighting of a non ppv vehicle?
I have the Australian version at home, but they will have more slight changes.