MAF tuning Question
-
charlay86
- Posts: 586
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:00 am
- cars: VT S1 SS (L67)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: MAF tuning Question
I can look into adding a parameter to the enhanced bins to allow an individual bank fuel adjustment if that would be helpful?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: MAF tuning Question
Thanks Charlay,
But I think that would over complicate things even more!
I will look back into fixing the excel sheet to just copy the differences between banks, but not sure how to as when there's opposite negative to positive it works fine but if there both the same it won't work!
But I think that would over complicate things even more!
I will look back into fixing the excel sheet to just copy the differences between banks, but not sure how to as when there's opposite negative to positive it works fine but if there both the same it won't work!