eBay NVRAM vs PCMHacking NVRAM
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: eBay NVRAM vs Delcohacking NVRAM
ouch! that thing is nasty.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: eBay NVRAM vs Delcohacking NVRAM
^^^^ haha best reply so far
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: eBay NVRAM vs Delcohacking NVRAM
If I had any electronics look like that I would bin it right away. I could do better in year 8 electronics class back in high school days for crying out loud lol.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: eBay NVRAM vs Delcohacking NVRAM
yeah at the very best you wouldn't sell it 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Grim304
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 4:46 pm
- cars: BMW E34 535i Manual
Chevette Turbo 202 Project
Mazda Familiar
VR SS 304
1973 Suzuki TS100K
Re: eBay NVRAM vs Delcohacking NVRAM
yea I wouldn't sell it although I do have a place for it in my project as it can help me sort out some stuff

-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: eBay NVRAM vs PCMHacking NVRAM
interesting video, shows how long they can last, 27yrs this one!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VTkWJtny9c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VTkWJtny9c
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: eBay NVRAM vs PCMHacking NVRAM
hang on ill just get out my multimeter LOL thats things massive but must be of high accuracy
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: eBay NVRAM vs PCMHacking NVRAM
fuck me! that guy is a master of crapping on about nothing. omg.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: eBay NVRAM vs PCMHacking NVRAM
yeh he does and makes a living on youtube doing it lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: eBay NVRAM vs PCMHacking NVRAM
man that NVRAM is as old as I am lol. Amazing that its still going.