Nasty flat spot at 4100rpm at WOT vy v6
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Nasty flat spot at 4100rpm at WOT vy v6
You need to add the items into the ADX your using, if it's for VX-VY then use the ADX that I put in this thread a few posts back!
-
Techoboy
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 pm
- cars: Holden vx v6
- Location: NSW
Re: Nasty flat spot at 4100rpm at WOT vy v6
Hay guys I would like to say I'm new here so really just learning atm.
Now that thats out the way I saw something in the logs you posted Rooster that made me go over one of my logs.
at around 1 min in the one of the o2 sensors stopped oscillating while the other continued.
After seeing this at 1min, 1:33 - 1:38, 1:41 - 1:46, 3:09 - 3:16 and 3:22 - 3:29
I went over one of my logs that went for 16 min and saw none of this.
Just something I thought I'd point out.
Now that thats out the way I saw something in the logs you posted Rooster that made me go over one of my logs.
at around 1 min in the one of the o2 sensors stopped oscillating while the other continued.
After seeing this at 1min, 1:33 - 1:38, 1:41 - 1:46, 3:09 - 3:16 and 3:22 - 3:29
I went over one of my logs that went for 16 min and saw none of this.
Just something I thought I'd point out.