Standalone VS engine (Hilux conversion)
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Standalone VS engine (Hilux conversion)
yeah thats what I meant.
-
OZ38
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am
- cars: VY V6 Commodore ute.
VS V6 Commo sedan.
Re: Standalone VS engine (Hilux conversion)
Thanks for the reply guys. That make me feel better about my purchase lol.Jayme wrote:yeah there are a few things it controls, but if you didnt know the speed sensor was disconnected, most people wouldnt notice. that being said, its still best to try your hardest to get the sensor working. if you need to drive, it then its not going to be that big of a big deal to leave it disconnected.
the cooling fan enable isnt a min speed. its a max speed, eg: it turns the fan off over 60k's as the natural airspeed is faster than the fan anyway.
Will continue to follow up on it now, as I already paid for the adapter from Mark's 4WD Adapters about 10 months ago. Sending it back to them now for repair as it is not sending a signal from the adapter on the gearbox (never has).
Cheers