The different BCC was to aid in production , the monkeys on the production line need to be able to differentiate between parts needed for a build.
The Police RFI kit had a different BCC.
im not aware of any Police issue VN-VP calibrations what are the BCC for them ?
Rob
Jaymes VS Wagon
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Jaymes VS Wagon
anyone ever seen a CV on the tailshaft at the diff? nobody I have talked to has. my wagon is strange 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Apples
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm
- Location: Darwin, NT
Re: Jaymes VS Wagon
I remember doing VS training at the Holden plant and was shown one on a test vehicle.
I was told it was going in to production to stop drive live vibrations.
I didnt see any till VY one tonner release.
Every so often a test vehicle would get out in to the wild.
You may have one that got way.
I was told it was going in to production to stop drive live vibrations.
I didnt see any till VY one tonner release.
Every so often a test vehicle would get out in to the wild.
You may have one that got way.
Don't make excuses. Make more horsepower.