808 Track car help please
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: 808 Track car help please
ALDLdroid there's been some threads and talk on here about it well worth a search
-
motoxray
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am
- cars: 1952 Holden FX
1961 Mini
1985 BMW E30
1989 Mitsubishi L300 w/VT V6
Re: 808 Track car help please
OK, thanks.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: 808 Track car help please
Am I missing something here? What program are you using? A 808 can't run Ecotech sequential injection so that's where I get confused. I would run 12P. It's a very well written program and easy to use and I am sure you will get lots of help with that one.
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: 808 Track car help please
In the first post he said it running a 808,and correct me if I'm wrong but I can't see where he mentioned running sequential injection?Charlescrown wrote:Am I missing something here? What program are you using? A 808 can't run Ecotech sequential injection so that's where I get confused. I would run 12P. It's a very well written program and easy to use and I am sure you will get lots of help with that one.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: 808 Track car help please
He also mentioned it was an ecotech. My question is simple what program is he using eg $5D or similar.
-
motoxray
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am
- cars: 1952 Holden FX
1961 Mini
1985 BMW E30
1989 Mitsubishi L300 w/VT V6
Re: 808 Track car help please
From my 1st post:
The 808 is currently running a modified OSE $12P bin.
Dylan, do you know if it's possible to utilise ALDLdroid through an Android tablet?
The 808 is currently running a modified OSE $12P bin.
Dylan, do you know if it's possible to utilise ALDLdroid through an Android tablet?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: 808 Track car help please
Sure is
-
motoxray
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am
- cars: 1952 Holden FX
1961 Mini
1985 BMW E30
1989 Mitsubishi L300 w/VT V6
Re: 808 Track car help please
I'm thinking we could secure a suitable tablet in the car to the scrutineers satisfaction & accomplish logging that way.
Might be easier to read than a smartphone.
Might be easier to read than a smartphone.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: 808 Track car help please
Could even just use it to save the data log file for the adjustments in the pits or afterwards. It's not as easy for tuning than on a laptop.
-
motoxray
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:18 am
- cars: 1952 Holden FX
1961 Mini
1985 BMW E30
1989 Mitsubishi L300 w/VT V6
Re: 808 Track car help please
Good point.
My thinking is that it would be visually better with the bigger screen.
As you've said, tuning would be better on the laptop.
It's a pity to have to use more than one device, but I think that's not a bad option.
My thinking is that it would be visually better with the bigger screen.
As you've said, tuning would be better on the laptop.
It's a pity to have to use more than one device, but I think that's not a bad option.