Correct, you need to make sure the VE and spark boost tables have the same data in the 100kPa columns as the 20-100kPa tables.
Logs will show the splutter and can see the VE and spark at that point so should be able to check easily there are no big jumps.
Rough Idle with $12P and 440cc injectors
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
-
jimmy_mtx
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:49 pm
- cars: VP V6 Turbo. GT3582, auto, DELCO '808
Re: Rough Idle with $12P and 440cc injectors
Yep, the VE Tables didn't match in the 100kpa columns. Burning a new chip now, I'll test it out on the way to work tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
-
FXST02
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 am
- cars: VP V6 Auto sedan
- Location: Perth WA
Re: Rough Idle with $12P and 440cc injectors
Any updates Jimmy?
-
jimmy_mtx
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:49 pm
- cars: VP V6 Turbo. GT3582, auto, DELCO '808
Re: Rough Idle with $12P and 440cc injectors
Yeh mate. She runs well and no more hiccups between Vac and Boost
Its ran out of rego but i've got 2 months to renew it otherwise I'll need a full RWC. Somehow i don't think it will pass ? something to do with 25yo car + Turbo
Anyway, shortly it'll be back on the road. I will keep you posted

Its ran out of rego but i've got 2 months to renew it otherwise I'll need a full RWC. Somehow i don't think it will pass ? something to do with 25yo car + Turbo
Anyway, shortly it'll be back on the road. I will keep you posted