Knock Sensors - using V6 on V8
-
jay woo
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am
Re: Knock Sensors - using V6 on V8
I have found the article. The article is in issue 18 of zoom, I am not sure what month or year but the magazine has an add for Auto Salon 99. I found some articles from around the same time on the delco ecu and kalmaker if you are also interested.
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: Knock Sensors - using V6 on V8
Good news thanks, I have got the Delco information pretty much covered thanks anyway, just need the diagram for the knock senser cuircuit using the memcal knock board/SNEF what is the most convienient way for you so I can get a copy off you ?
Thanks again I know it can be time consuming looking through old magazines for a specific article.
Thanks again I know it can be time consuming looking through old magazines for a specific article.
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: Knock Sensors - using V6 on V8
jay woo you haven't forgotten me have you!
-
jay woo
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am
Re: Knock Sensors - using V6 on V8
Sorry,
I have created a PDF which shows the circuit layout and a summary of the articles main points. My scanner/Printer was thrown out in the last verge side collection. this would have been its first use as a scanner
I have created a PDF which shows the circuit layout and a summary of the articles main points. My scanner/Printer was thrown out in the last verge side collection. this would have been its first use as a scanner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Yortt
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:11 am
Re: Knock Sensors - using V6 on V8
Thank you very much for that jay woo!