Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
kostia111
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Re: Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Post by kostia111 »

Yes, I calculated this for the password on the label
The person who published this video
is present here on the forum
Computerware
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 2:23 am
cars: toyota, nissan, hyundai, kia, subaru, mitsubishi, mercedes, porsche

Re: Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Post by Computerware »

Hello.

Its my privilege to tap your services to calculate the shadow password of a bricked e98.

I sent you 2 emails, attaching therein the ecu label.

Best regards
Last edited by Computerware on Thu Aug 14, 2025 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Computerware
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 2:23 am
cars: toyota, nissan, hyundai, kia, subaru, mitsubishi, mercedes, porsche

Re: Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Post by Computerware »

Hello.

I have a bricked E98 in my table.

55484588
1310101000000X
395357783
8114243843131895
serv#55591599
gmtech825
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am

Re: Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Post by gmtech825 »

did you try them on telegram?
Computerware
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2025 2:23 am
cars: toyota, nissan, hyundai, kia, subaru, mitsubishi, mercedes, porsche

Re: Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Post by Computerware »

Kostia111 is a very nice, helpful guy!

You may get in touch with him on Telegram...
will_camaro
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2023 1:38 pm

Re: Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Post by will_camaro »

Can I help to add E92 to the capability here?
I have 4 E92 and shadow passwords in hand i can send to help out the cause.
Boby
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2026 7:54 am

Re: Shadow Password E84, E98, E39, E39A

Post by Boby »

hello please I need shadow password for my E98 Delco ecu