Man I had no idea.. I want to really thank you for getting my autel j2534 working with Pcm hammer. It really helped my project immensely. A project that helped end my marriage! That's ok though..
Your work was more important than her in the grand scheme of things!! You are a legend Sir!
I like reading your thoughts. So continue!
PS for everyone trying to instant message. You need to put the user name you are trying to message in the bottom box as well.
Gampy's time
-
TE27Levin
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm
- cars: 04 escalade
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Gampy's time
Finally added my over bed desk post see here: Over Bed Desk
The Keyboard tray has been changed, the Bed controller has a better attachment method then the duck tape as shown in this image, and a few other changes, I'll post an updated image when I can get another picture taken.
-Enjoy
The Keyboard tray has been changed, the Bed controller has a better attachment method then the duck tape as shown in this image, and a few other changes, I'll post an updated image when I can get another picture taken.
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
MudDuck514
- Posts: 402
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:30 pm
- cars: 2001 Pontiac Grand AM SE
LD9 2.4l I4, 4T40E
2005 Chevrolet Venture
LA1 3400 V6, 4T65E - Location: North TX, USA
Re: Gampy's time
Just a thought; have you tried "Mouse without Borders" from Microsoft?
It allows you to control multiple networked PCs with a single mouse/keyboard pair.
Mouse over from one screen to the other to switch the "Active PC"
Kinda like the two-monitor setup I have on one PC, but with 1 PC on each monitor!
Mike
It allows you to control multiple networked PCs with a single mouse/keyboard pair.
Mouse over from one screen to the other to switch the "Active PC"
Kinda like the two-monitor setup I have on one PC, but with 1 PC on each monitor!
Mike
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Gampy's time
Thats a great setup, very tidy! I have stacks of pcms, and many heads of odb, but its not tidy like that. Everything in arms reach. Good stuff.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Gampy's time
Nope, I'll have to look into that, thank you.MudDuck514 wrote:Just a thought; have you tried "Mouse without Borders" from Microsoft?
It allows you to control multiple networked PCs with a single mouse/keyboard pair.
Mouse over from one screen to the other to switch the "Active PC"
Kinda like the two-monitor setup I have on one PC, but with 1 PC on each monitor!
Mike
I have looked into other options like that and they all have some sort of issue that was unacceptable to me ...
Notice I haven't showed the old setup ... Because it was a disastrous mess!antus wrote:Thats a great setup, very tidy! I have stacks of pcms, and many heads of odb, but its not tidy like that. Everything in arms reach. Good stuff.
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Gampy's time
Dude! that's an awesome setup.
That'll be the way I would want to go out

That'll be the way I would want to go out
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Gampy's time
That's something I have wondered if it existed, thanks for the heads up!MudDuck514 wrote:Just a thought; have you tried "Mouse without Borders" from Microsoft?
It allows you to control multiple networked PCs with a single mouse/keyboard pair.
Mouse over from one screen to the other to switch the "Active PC"
Kinda like the two-monitor setup I have on one PC, but with 1 PC on each monitor!
Mike
I'll have to have a look at it at some point, if I ever get a new desktop
-
darkman5001
- Posts: 275
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:15 pm
- cars: 2005 Yukon, 2004 Suburban, 2001 Tahoe, 2002 Envoy, 2006 Envoy, 2003 Lincoln LS
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Re: Gampy's time
Greetings brother. Been thinking alot about your health? How have you been doing? Any improvement or getting worse? I really hope the VA is helping you in some way.
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: Gampy's time
The VA does nothing for me.
It's a fight for every breath that's slowly going down the drain, pretty much all I can do is lay here ... I have to have physical assistance to do pretty much everything.
Working with computers is a struggle at best, my brain is rotten from the retained carbon monoxide of the disease and of course all the pharmaceuticals I'm on ...
I cannot remember shit, learning is a bitch, I forget what I just learned, so I have to relearn everything over and over again, but I still learn a little, so the battle goes on and on slowly, so that is a plus, but that aspect is slowly degrading as well.
It comes in plateau's and they keep getting smaller and smaller ...
-Enjoy
It's a fight for every breath that's slowly going down the drain, pretty much all I can do is lay here ... I have to have physical assistance to do pretty much everything.
Working with computers is a struggle at best, my brain is rotten from the retained carbon monoxide of the disease and of course all the pharmaceuticals I'm on ...
I cannot remember shit, learning is a bitch, I forget what I just learned, so I have to relearn everything over and over again, but I still learn a little, so the battle goes on and on slowly, so that is a plus, but that aspect is slowly degrading as well.
It comes in plateau's and they keep getting smaller and smaller ...
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Gampy's time
Sounds like agony
I suppose all you can do is occupy your mind until you can't.
I suppose all you can do is occupy your mind until you can't.