Delco OSE FlashTool V1.51

Programs / Tools / Scripts
Holden202T

Re: Delco FlashTool V1.45

Post by Holden202T »

ok firstly, how are you trying to connect, serial or usb, is it just tunerpro not working or are you also having issues connecting with the OSE Flashtool ?
VL400
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)

Post by VL400 »

If you cannot connect with either the flashtool or TunerPro check what the blue light does on the NVRAM. If it turns off as soon as the key is turned off remove the bin_sw jumper and try the second bank.
CYCO-VS

Post by CYCO-VS »

Holden202t it is connect with usb and VL400 i will check that out today i am having the same issue as last time when i sent the setup back to you and had a diode that has been nocked off the board
mattyc

Post by mattyc »

i tried downloading the newest version but its not there to download, would anyone be able to upload a copy or is there a new revision coming soon?
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I've fixed that link for now.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
mattyc

Post by mattyc »

thanks!
slushbox
cars: VYII Berlina V6

Post by slushbox »

Just a question regarding a VY flash pcm. Recently I have been using Write Cal (with Flash PCM Auto Fix Checksum) and after writing the calibration data and resetting the PCM the Flashtool does not reconnect to the PCM properly. It just loops with "Waiting for Slience..." "Chatter detected after..." forever. I end up having to kill the Flashtool with task manager and turn the ignition off in the vehicle. However the vehicle will start and there is check engine light. What is happening here? I am sure I once had it working with the validation and checksum writing at it is supposed to. Vehicle is VYII Berlina (so more bus chatter if that helps any). Flashtool 1.45 but 1.42 behaves the same.
VX L67 Getrag

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I'm not sure what the default setting is for the version your using timewise, but when you select VX-VY from the drop down leave all settings as they come up but tick the auto fix checksum box & if the timeout isn't set as 15 set it as that as I think that is the best setting for the broad range.

As far as the checklight it could be any number of things depending on if your using the correct XDF for bin & everything is changed correctly.
slushbox
cars: VYII Berlina V6

Post by slushbox »

Sorry correction there is NO check engine light. I just meant that whatever is happening with the FlashTool, the cal is still writing correctly. I would just have liked it to finish all the validation in the program.

EDIT: Never mind. I just tried with my original laptop and it works fine. Must be just the tablet I am using. I will check over all the drivers and such.
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

What type of aldl interface is it? Is it possible its a clone ftdi chip? They hang up like that when the drivers detect the fake chip. If thats the case it could be dangerous to flash with it.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396