VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
-
jmsmotorsport
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:55 am
- cars: VY SV8, VP SENATOR 5000i, VW Tiguan
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
When trying to brute force all I’m getting is a Buffer Empty No Response continuously coming up. I can get the ECU Info and even changed the VIN so I know it’s all connecting and doing as it should? What am I doing wrong?
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
if buffer is empty then cable has no data from ecu or perhaps cable doesn't support commands. What cable are you using?
-
d3mi
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2025 7:56 pm
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
Will this brute-force tool
also work for an Opel Vectra OPC (Z28NET Engine) ECU? I believe it's also compatible with the E55 ECU.
I have several tools available (AutoTuner, K-Tag) but none of them can perform a Full Read
I purchased a donor ECU, because the previous one died
. I only need the PIN, and I can unlink it using OP-COM. Its an Bosch ME9,6
I have several tools available (AutoTuner, K-Tag) but none of them can perform a Full Read
I purchased a donor ECU, because the previous one died
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
im not sure sorry, depends if OS and cal is the same, can only try
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
@d3mi Please do let us know how you go.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
d3mi
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2025 7:56 pm
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
i tried a vas5054a interface with j2534 passthru. but it didnt recognice the interface.
so i ordered an j2534 interface. it takes a few days to arrive. after that i will try and give a response.
so i ordered an j2534 interface. it takes a few days to arrive. after that i will try and give a response.
-
d3mi
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2025 7:56 pm
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
UPDATE
I got my J2534 cable and tried the Bruteforce tool, but I encountered errors. (Sorry for the photo, I couldn't insert the content directly as it was taken with a tablet.) After that, I tried the Trionic CAN Flasher. I was able to perform an ECU calibration read and found this: Could this be the PIN?
I got my J2534 cable and tried the Bruteforce tool, but I encountered errors. (Sorry for the photo, I couldn't insert the content directly as it was taken with a tablet.) After that, I tried the Trionic CAN Flasher. I was able to perform an ECU calibration read and found this: Could this be the PIN?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
No, it isn't. Immo is in eeprom, not flash memory. You need pcmflash to read it
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
as above my program wont work, your getting same response to all messages it is different ecu.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VZ V6 E55 ECU Brute Force Reset Tool & PIM Relink
Had a moment, some coding and vibe coding lol. Read somewhere that 7F area might be security. Normal 23 bin read reads area upto 27FFFF.
I tried reading through mode 23 the whole 7F area and can only read 7F8000-7FFFFF which is 32kb, in there i found my pin code twice 8207. Did quite a few reads you an see whats static and whats changing, looks like VIN and other details are in that area to. If anyone else wants a look. Could be IMMO data i dont know.
Another time i will try writing to the area and see what happens.
I tried reading through mode 23 the whole 7F area and can only read 7F8000-7FFFFF which is 32kb, in there i found my pin code twice 8207. Did quite a few reads you an see whats static and whats changing, looks like VIN and other details are in that area to. If anyone else wants a look. Could be IMMO data i dont know.
Another time i will try writing to the area and see what happens.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.