Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
just multiply the value with the difference in injector size from stock to what you have.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
cfautos
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2024 1:25 pm
- cars: VY SS
BA XR6
VP
VN
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
Evening all, Just wanted to add something missing from this list that I’ve just encountered, the “high output” 190kw VZ V6 run a different injector to the 170kw. They run a black injector, Bosch 0280156131 / General Motors 12571159 which flow 24.7 LB/Hr or 259cc/Min at 3.8Bar, apologies if this is incorrect as the only details I could find were flowed at 3 bar and used a calculator to adjust. Cheers
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
pretty old thread, but the OP does have it already listed.
VZ V6
0 280 156 131 (EV6)
25.66 LB/HR 263.18 CC/MIN 194.00 G/MIN 12 Ohm 3.8BAR OP
VZ V6
0 280 156 131 (EV6)
25.66 LB/HR 263.18 CC/MIN 194.00 G/MIN 12 Ohm 3.8BAR OP
-
cfautos
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2024 1:25 pm
- cars: VY SS
BA XR6
VP
VN
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
My apologies, Turns out the injectors that I had from what I thought was a VZ V6 170kw were actually from a VE V6, I’ll stay in my lane next time 
-
cfautos
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2024 1:25 pm
- cars: VY SS
BA XR6
VP
VN
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
In regards to the 868 injectors is there a mistake there? The flow rating stated in this thread matches what Bosch stated they flow but according to Bosch they flow that at 3 bar where as the forum states 3.5, did the L67 perhaps only run 3 bar? I have 868 injectors in my VY V6 running e85 and had set my injector rate to 382.56 as that’s what was stated here in the forum however I believe they’ll likely be flowing higher now due to the N/A fuel pressure reg flowing at 3.5bar. Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
L67 is definitely 3.5bar.
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
^ That is the normal operating pressure ("OP"). Flow ratings are generally given at 3 bar regardless for easier comparison, so yes they will likely flow a little more at normal OP.
-
cfautos
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2024 1:25 pm
- cars: VY SS
BA XR6
VP
VN
Re: Stock Holden Injectors and Ratings + Convertor
I used Raceworks fuel pressure v flow rating calculator and found that at 3.5 bar they’ll be flowing 413cc, I’ll alter it in my tune and see how I go thanks fellas