ALDL Logger V2

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by Holden202T »

once you get the hang of it with $12P try message 6 logging! I have a dozen items logged and get 32hz :)
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by delcowizzid »

im just pulling the trigger on one must have
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by Charlescrown »

Yea I see message 6 has some options for logging. I just used the logging option after connecting and it worked a treat. I will make a few changes to the ADX to suit what I want but boy it works well. I agree about the laptop in a race car is not welcome with scrutineers. I only wish I could get a similar one for OBD2 in my EVO. It detonated and cracked 4 pistons so next time out the boost will be lower and the laptop hidden under the seat.
kojab
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
Location: Sydney

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by kojab »

What about doing a Delco conversion on the EVO. Then you can use the V2 Logger, its lighter than your laptop so you will get better lap times. That's what I am doing with the MR2.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by Charlescrown »

I have encountered a funny problem and I think its me. I logged my car and when I play the log everything works except the data monitors. The dash, data list and history tables display OK but the monitor shows nothing at all. What have I done???
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by immortality »

I've had that happen but without the logger. Still don't know what it was. I have recently updated tunerpro to the latest version. Happened about 5 weeks ago but not since.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by Charlescrown »

I got it to work. I clicked on item to display picked one and it then started displaying the all the monitor data. Very weird indeed.
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by VL400 »

Yeah I have also had that one occur with not just logger recorded logs, have not been able to work out a way to reproduce it yet and have not seen it on the current TP release.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by Charlescrown »

Everything is working just great. I did see the AE causing the AFR to run super rich causing the engine to stumble so I backed it off a little and it now snaps into life so I might get some time to do a few good logs tomorrow.
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: FS: ALDL Logger V2

Post by VL400 »

Excellent, good to hear your getting some valuable data from it :thumbup: