FS: USB ALDL Interface

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: FS: USB ALDL Interface

Post by antus »

Yes, the first post is updated as required and information is still correct.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
onslaught
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2026 5:09 am
cars: Old holdens

Re: FS: USB ALDL Interface

Post by onslaught »

Thankyou, I messaged Gareth a couple of weeks ago and didn't get a reply so I thought I'd check here.

I understand that very few on the board are doing this stuff for a job so I'm not stamping my feet, just wanted to be sure I PM'd the right person.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: FS: USB ALDL Interface

Post by antus »

That is unusual. Probably worth checking your sent box or outbox to make sure it went through ok. Maybe it didn't send properly for some reason.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: FS: USB ALDL Interface

Post by Gareth »

No message received sorry, please resend
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
onslaught
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2026 5:09 am
cars: Old holdens

Re: FS: USB ALDL Interface

Post by onslaught »

Resent, Thanks guys.