VS V8 Auto question
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: VS V8 Auto question
Just use the one under vr marked as "16183082 $12 version 1" from the quick look I've had it appears to be fine for the BWFW tune.
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Re: VS V8 Auto question
Ok yeah I'm surprised no one has done a $5A
I'll give the 082 a go and see what I find.
Cheers all for your help
I'll give the 082 a go and see what I find.
Cheers all for your help
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VS V8 Auto question
probably wasn't enough tunes around that are $5A .... so no one ever bothered, but your welcome to map it out 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Re: VS V8 Auto question
I'm having a play with my mates VS 5lt manual track car and ive used a VR V6 512k memcal,done the netres mod,UV'd it,burnt the 12P BLCF stacked file on to it.
I have disabled the anti-theft in both map A and B for VS models and also set the "disable anti-theft control module" in both maps A and B.
It burns fine but i verify i get an error message
I checked the original 12P file against the vats modded 12P file of mine and the above 2 boxes are the difference in HXD.
Is this normal or am i doing something wrong?
i'm using the old skool willem parallel programmer.
cheers
I have disabled the anti-theft in both map A and B for VS models and also set the "disable anti-theft control module" in both maps A and B.
It burns fine but i verify i get an error message
I checked the original 12P file against the vats modded 12P file of mine and the above 2 boxes are the difference in HXD.
Is this normal or am i doing something wrong?
i'm using the old skool willem parallel programmer.
cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.