Yeah. I haven't touched em yet. I do have a pipe bender like shown back further in the thread but not sure how well it will work with the line already bent. I was even considering warming em up with a heat gun to make em a little more pliable.....
That bloody PS pump is really cumbersome with the way those hard lines are routed around the pump.....
No more progress for a few days as I'm back on shift but hopefully by next week I'll have a few more bits here to play with
No progress but I finally found the right tap at work for the PCM ECT sensor so with that I'll fairly much have everything sorted for the coolant system on Monday.
Final major piece of the puzzle arrived this morning
Got all the fittings sorted for the heater hoses and ECT sensor unfortunately the weather isn't playing nice so haven't made any more progress and I'm back on shift for the next week
Cheers mate, Need to find some time to finish it off and get her cranking so I can start accumulating parts for the next stage. Been a bit distracted by my PC issues and a few other things which hopefully pan out (this time).