Little workshop of horrors
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
well spotted? sticks out like dogs balls.
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: Little workshop of horrors
It looks like someone has tried to weld it to the bench.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Thats what I thought.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Here's a good one, SSangyong V200, customer said "I nudged into a gutter, didn't think too much of it, drove it the 100 odd kms home and saw oil everywhere. I think I've just disturbed the gasket..."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Took me a moment to realize the giant fucking split! Wow...
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Me too, I was to busy looking around the sump rail. What a weird design and a total fail.Tazzi wrote:Took me a moment to realize the giant fucking split! Wow...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
what a retarded design.
As for the pic flipping, thats an apple problem, their phones fuck up the headers in the image file telling the pic to be in multiple orientations at once.
Depending on how an application reads it, it ends up picking the wrong orientation entry since there is more than one.
The way to fix it is to save the pic to your pc, use windows photo viewer, rotate it randomly, save by going next pic or closing, open it again and rotate it back. problem solved and will always be the right way from there on.
As for the pic flipping, thats an apple problem, their phones fuck up the headers in the image file telling the pic to be in multiple orientations at once.
Depending on how an application reads it, it ends up picking the wrong orientation entry since there is more than one.
The way to fix it is to save the pic to your pc, use windows photo viewer, rotate it randomly, save by going next pic or closing, open it again and rotate it back. problem solved and will always be the right way from there on.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Ahhh, ok thanks, I'll fix it at work tomorrow 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Little workshop of horrors
Yeah it shits me that they still haven't fixed it, problem has been around since 2nd iphone if not the 3rd. Also they assholes still havn't fixed the issue of messages not auto sending after getting reception if a message fails to send. This is basic shit that phones from 25 years ago did and cunt apple magically can't do it from day dot to iphone 73 x2 black edition or what ever the fuck they call it.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic