Spartan2 wide band

Hardware and Software. If you have something to sell, post it here.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Spartan2 wide band

Post by vlad01 »

I'm sure Gareth will chime in soon, but I had a look at the 14Point7 site and the Spartan2 that Gareth stocks, looks like it's NLA?

But there is a Spartan3 kit now. I would use the Spartan3 lite with either LSU4.9 of LSU4.9 ADV. It's quite affordable.

https://www.14point7.com/products/copy- ... ller-3-adv
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Spartan2 wide band

Post by Gareth »

I haven't sold these in years and won't be stocking them anymore.
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Spartan2 wide band

Post by antus »

Ive removed the sticky on the add so it wont be pinned to the top of the area. Thanks Gareth for sourcing these while you did. Appreciated!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396