Thanks Wade what did you change in the bin.
Not sure whats going on there guys, the log plays fine for me, is there something I need to change to get it right for you guys to see.
VS SS tuning
-
lowace
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 am
- cars: 1964 Eh holden and daily series 3 vs 5.0 ute
-
lowace
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 am
- cars: 1964 Eh holden and daily series 3 vs 5.0 ute
Re: VS SS tuning
Try this one guys, I'm not sure whats going on with it but it seems fine my end. 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: VS SS tuning
Post the adx you're using
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VS SS tuning
There’s a lot of changes in that bin mate. You can load 2 bins in tunerpro to do a comparison by overlapping both bins to see the difference. It should be a better base for you to start with.
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VS SS tuning
try this adx. re log a run and post it up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: VS SS tuning
I assumed that's what he was using
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: VS SS tuning
No data either this one, verify the adx used as mentioned and we'll try again. Has to be an 11P adx.lowace wrote:Try this one guys, I'm not sure whats going on with it but it seems fine my end.
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VS SS tuning
He might not be using the correct xdf and adx files. I had a look at his bin and there is some odd changes
-
lowace
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 10:22 am
- cars: 1964 Eh holden and daily series 3 vs 5.0 ute
Re: VS SS tuning
Yeah that's the one I was using, I have closed and re-loaded the adx so hopefully it works ok now, I'll do a log tonight and hopefully have it posted in the morning.
Thanks heaps ,I'll get there in the end.
Thanks heaps ,I'll get there in the end.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: VS SS tuning
Post the adx you are using