Gampy's time

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
darkman5001
Posts: 275
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:15 pm
cars: 2005 Yukon, 2004 Suburban, 2001 Tahoe, 2002 Envoy, 2006 Envoy, 2003 Lincoln LS
Location: New Jersey, USA

Re: Gampy's time

Post by darkman5001 »

Gampy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am The VA does nothing for me.

It's a fight for every breath that's slowly going down the drain, pretty much all I can do is lay here ... I have to have physical assistance to do pretty much everything.

Working with computers is a struggle at best, my brain is rotten from the retained carbon monoxide of the disease and of course all the pharmaceuticals I'm on ...

I cannot remember shit, learning is a bitch, I forget what I just learned, so I have to relearn everything over and over again, but I still learn a little, so the battle goes on and on slowly, so that is a plus, but that aspect is slowly degrading as well.

It comes in plateau's and they keep getting smaller and smaller ...

-Enjoy

I'm sorry to hear this. You are a hero of the country and should be treated as such. I don't care what country anyone is from... If you serve your nation, you should be well taken care of, especially if your health issue is a direct result of your service. You shouldn't have to pay taxes and should have free health care. You have my complete support. Thank you for your service fellow veteran.