Has my GQ-4X died?

Programs / Tools / Scripts
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Has my GQ-4X died?

Post by Charlescrown »

After suffering with the GQ-4X all these years I thought it was normal till it got to the point where it kept getting errors writing so I decided it was either the flash chip or the writer and not having a spare memcal and the device was so reasonable price wise decided to go down that path and am so happy with the outcome. The versions and drivers for the GQ was becoming a nightmare as windows changed but this unit it all happened automatically.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Has my GQ-4X died?

Post by vlad01 »

I concur.