Programmable Delco Ignition Module
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
I'd be keen too.
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
still keen
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
I’m after a few, I’m happy to pre pay...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Xfirez51
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm
- cars: 1992 ZR-1
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
I would pre-pay for at least two.
-
syntaxterror
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
I am good for a deposit to.
-
dodgyrog
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:50 pm
- cars: HX V8 Ecotec
EH 3.3 EFI
Nissan Elgrand TD
VY V6
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
Hi, Im keen to commit to one
Hope the tally is enough to start production
Hope the tally is enough to start production
-
barnsie46
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:54 pm
- cars: vn ss manual 300kw, vq stato 5l
Vs s3 ss manual , vx ss manual and a few more - Location: kadina south australia
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
I'm Keen for 1 aswell
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
Sorry folks, unfortunately I think this product is dead. VL400, if this is not the case feel free to jump in and correct me.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
Please correct him VL400 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Xfirez51
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm
- cars: 1992 ZR-1
Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module
Its a brilliant piece and somewhat a shame if the MPC is not allowed to continue on.