Programmable Delco Ignition Module

Ecu Hardware Modifications
syntaxterror
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:34 am

Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module

Post by syntaxterror »

All I want for Christmas is.
Xfirez51
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm
cars: 1992 ZR-1

Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module

Post by Xfirez51 »

syntaxterror wrote:All I want for Christmas is.
Yep. So far a lump of coal.
-=Jeff=-
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module

Post by -=Jeff=- »

I know this is an old thread.. but is there a somewhat complete list of what coils will work with this unit? I have the unit. I have a couple styles of coil, but looking to see if there is a smaller version (size) I could use, I have a tight spot for this and need to come up with a good solution that fits
Xfirez51
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 pm
cars: 1992 ZR-1

Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module

Post by Xfirez51 »

What would be great is if there was a compatible COP that would fit the LT5 plug wells. I believe I have seen something about that.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Programmable Delco Ignition Module

Post by antus »

anything thats a 5v logic level for trigger signal will work
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396