0411 running a 2.5L Jeep engine

They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
Thorwon
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:34 pm
cars: 2007 Hemi powered JKUR
1987 YJ
1955 CJ5
1988 MJ Comanche
Location: Commerce GA.

Re: 0411 running a 2.5L Jeep engine

Post by Thorwon »

No, I've been tied up with life and a 4.6l stroker build for my MJ.
My son wanted drive the Wrangler, with the 2.5l in it. He was scared to drive it back and forth to work, so he put the Weber carb on it for now.
I should be installing the stroker in the MJ next week.
Then I have to pull the 5.7l hemi out of my JKUR to go through it.
Then I get to start back on the 2.5.
I'll post when I get to start playing with it again.
Bad things happen FAST!!!
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: 0411 running a 2.5L Jeep engine

Post by AngelMarc »

been a while
Don't stress specific units.