How to loose 200kgs?....
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Speedway association of Victoria members ? Lol add me to please
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I sent to the first 5, can't add any more to the PM list. Can some maybe forward is to 202, HQ and slewinson?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I will
Done
Done
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Got me curious now, someone PM me please.....
Cheers
Cheers
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Holy shit Vlad, well worded 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Can someone send me a pm on the dyno graph?
Cheers.
Cheers.
-
slewinson
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:08 am
- cars: Barina SB C14SE
Lexus RX350
VW Golf Mk5 TDI DSG
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Very interesting. I have a theory but am unsure how best to share it without releasing the feline.
Simon
Simon
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Pm it ?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
vs ss wrote:Can someone send me a pm on the dyno graph?
Cheers.
Big G has them.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
PM the crowd that PM'd youslewinson wrote:Very interesting. I have a theory but am unsure how best to share it without releasing the feline.
Simon