Sweet, Im shit at applying maths to concepts. This a big help.
I thought E85 stoich is 9.76?
$12P Custom Tunes
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
that was straight off a random website.https://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/e85fuel
use whatever the right number is
use whatever the right number is
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
Might have to research more myself I've always used this mob bern pretty good calculator.
I used it today setting up a methanol adx for my logger.
http://www.wallaceracing.com/air-fuel-lambda.php
I used it today setting up a methanol adx for my logger.
http://www.wallaceracing.com/air-fuel-lambda.php
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
not sure about other hardware but the MTX-L has settings to change the fuel type (gauge) and then I just use the min and max it has as my 0/5v settings.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
Dylan wrote:Might have to research more myself I've always used this mob bern pretty good calculator.
I used it today setting up a methanol adx for my logger.
http://www.wallaceracing.com/air-fuel-lambda.php
Thats a bloody good one!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
Can we keep this thread on topic please? I would split out this conversation but as it applies to the last tune in this thread i'll leave it. Thanks.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
this is the crow 284 standard injectors bin that I put onto 12p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
Thanks!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
vr commodore sedan
5 litre standard comp ratio
garrett t04s turbocharger running aprox/ 7-10psi
harrop single plane intake
crane 284 cam
deatsch werks 65lbs injectors running at 47.6psi fuel pressure which going off the data sheet at that pressure is 75lbs. flow rate at 43.5 is 71.7
th400 auto with a custom 2,700rpm converter
3.45:1 diff gears
custom 3'' exhaust
2 bar map sensor
5 litre standard comp ratio
garrett t04s turbocharger running aprox/ 7-10psi
harrop single plane intake
crane 284 cam
deatsch werks 65lbs injectors running at 47.6psi fuel pressure which going off the data sheet at that pressure is 75lbs. flow rate at 43.5 is 71.7
th400 auto with a custom 2,700rpm converter
3.45:1 diff gears
custom 3'' exhaust
2 bar map sensor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: $12P Custom Tunes
Thanks again 
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396