DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
delcowizzid

Re: DELCOS NEW RIDE

Post by delcowizzid »

haha yeah at that price its a cheap way to get sensors. i have an lm-1 wideband now with heaps of inputs to log most of them . im just going to put it in number one runner near the head flange for a start
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

well seems i wont be upping the boost any time soon at 5500rpm 8.7psi im pretty much maxing out the 39Lb injectors 90% DC time to start saving
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

delcowizzid wrote:well seems i wont be upping the boost any time soon at 5500rpm 8.7psi im pretty much maxing out the 39Lb injectors 90% DC time to start saving
sounds like you nees some deka garden hose fittings :punk:
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yip thats the plan sell these and buy the garden hose variaty :mrgreen: tossing up wether to get 60's or just bite the bullet and get the 80's and be done with it untill i decide i need meth LOL
antus
Site Admin
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B

Post by antus »

I can see you now at the local store.. "no, not garden variety - garden hose variety!"
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

yeah i might just goto the garden centre and grab 6 brass snap on hose ends LOL
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

nah there no good man, can't handle low ms at idle :P
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

haha it is a good excuse to fit meth injection but i cant afford a good setup the pump alone is about the price of 60's
delcowizzid

Post by delcowizzid »

well the cars been cutting out lately so ive been rewiring a few things .keeps dieing and showing map high volts and low volts codes so fitted new map sensor plug and 300mm of wiring and a sensor no different new tps no different new ecu no different grr think ill throw a cas at it now and see what that does
Holden202T

Post by Holden202T »

nothing showing up in the logs ?